We're sorry, to view this content you need to purchase a subscription. Click here for more information.
Reasons to attend and to not attend Centre College
- “The academics. You’re going to go to a challenging school, but it’s well worth it and it’ll open a lot of doors for you.”
- “Study abroad is a really big deal at Centre, and they make it easy to do so. My trips have been some of the best times of my life.” [About 85% of students study abroad.]
- “The support network you’ll gain. Not just in terms of alumni support, but interpersonal support. You’ll find a group of friends and faculty that will always support where you are. The faculty will benefit you mentally, emotionally, and academically.”
- “The class sizes and professor relationships are super important.” [The average class size is 18.]
- “The ability to get involved is so easy. Students are overinvolved at Centre. You can start a new club whenever you want.”
To Not Attend
- “If you’re looking for a place that has a lot of amenities in the town, I wouldn’t necessarily go.”
- “Don’t come if you’re looking for a place where it’s easy to get As. It’s really hard to make an A at Centre.”
- “If you are looking for a very specific graduate track program or being a specific type of engineer. We don’t have an engineering program, but we have a pre-engineering track.”
- “If you want a really big school or like having a lot of people around.”
Notice: Centre College is a trademark. Induck uses it for descriptive purposes, not to imply affiliation with, endorsement from, or sponsorship by Centre College.