Reasons to attend and to not attend Goucher College
- “The teachers are nice and the class sizes are good.” [The average class size is 17]
- “The people are really nice.”
- “It’s 100% study abroad policy”.
- “Considering it’s so small, you’re more likely to get a leadership opportunity or other role that looks good on a resume.”
- “The teachers put a lot of work into what they do, and you can see that in the classes.”
- “We just got a new dining hall that’s really cool.”
- “We just got new freshman dorms that are nice.”
To Not Attend
- “The social scene is kind of desolate.”
- “I come from a conservative town and thought I was left-wing, and then I came here and now think I’ve been in the middle my whole life. People are so extreme here.” [See Quinn News article, “Political Science Capstone Investigates Ideological Diversity at Goucher.”]
- “It’s too small for its own good, so much that it prevents people from really experiencing themselves beyond the Goucher core identity.” [There are about 1,480]
Notice: Goucher College is a trademark. Induck uses it for descriptive purposes, not to imply affiliation with, endorsement from, or sponsorship by Goucher College.