We're sorry, to view this content you need to purchase a subscription. Click here for more information.
Reasons to attend and to not attend Ithaca College
- “The college town vibe was really nice, and having Cornell across the street was nice. If you ever got tired of being on campus at Ithaca you could always just go over there.”
- “The social aspect of it. the atmosphere and the surrounding area is perfect for getting acclimated and socializing with other people.”
- “The professors are pretty great and willing to help you out if you need it. The professors here know who you are. Even in the larger lecture hall classes, you can become really close with your professors. They are also helpful when it comes to making career connections.”
- “It’s good for networking and you can make a lot of connections. The school constantly sends out emails about potential job or internship offers that students can take advantage of.”
To Not Attend
- “The people of color I know didn’t feel at home on campus. The majority of Ithaca are White students, which is hard to get around.” [About 72%of students are White, 9% of students are Hispanic, and 5.5% of students are Black.]
- “If you have super bad seasonal depression, I’d avoid going to Ithaca.”
- “The cost.” [Total costs for 2018-2019 were about $59,540.]
Notice: Ithaca College is a trademark. Induck uses it for descriptive purposes, not to imply affiliation with, endorsement from, or sponsorship by Ithaca College.