- Biracial: Half Black and Half White
- First-Generation College Student
- In a sorority
- Works as a resident advisor
- Went to a public school in Houston, TX with a graduating class of about 1,000 students.
Female Psychology Major C/O 2020
Male Political Science Major C/O 2020
- Minor in Middle Eastern Studies
- Works as a resident adviser
- Has a leadership role in Columbia International Relations Council and Association
- Writes for the Columbia Political Review
- Went to a public school in southeastern Michigan with a graduating class of about 400 students
Female Chemical Engineering Major C/O 2020
- Part of 180 Degrees Consulting and Women in Engineering
- In a sorority
- Went to a private school that had the IB program in Manila, Philippines with a graduating class of about 70 students.
Female Economics and Neuroscience Double Major C/O 2020
- East Asian-American
- Went to a public school in Darien, CT with a graduating class of about 350 students.
- Is in the Neuroscience Society, the Columbia Undergraduate Consulting Club, and the Columbia Social Entrepreneurship Group.
Male Neuroscience Major C/O 2020
- Participates in 180 Degrees Consulting
- Involved with the Journal of Global Health
- Went to a public school in Southern California with a graduating class of about 250 students.
Male Computer Science Major C/O 2021
- Philosophy Minor
- Has a leadership position in Columbia University Society of Hip Hop
- Part of the Black Student Organization, Columbia Robotics Club, and National Society of Black Engineers
Male Data Science Major C/O 2021
- First Generation College Student
- Part of the Black Student Organization
- Has a leadership role in the Data Science Society
- Went to a private boarding school in Connecticut with a graduating class of about 250 students.
Sign-up for email updates about our program