- Part of the Latinx student organization, along with multiple student committees.
- Plays violin in the orchestra.
- Went to a public high school outside of Northern Virginia with a graduating class of about 200 students.
Female Psychology Major C/O 2019
Female English Major C/O 2019
- Concentration in Neuroscience
- Played Ultimate Frisbee for most of college career
- Has a leadership in National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Went to a private all-girls school in the Bay Area, CA with a graduating class of about 200 students
Female Math and Economics Double Major C/O 2019
- Was part of the Student Alumni Council and the Student Educational Policy Committee for Math and Economics
- Has a leadership role in Black Students in STEM
- Transferred in to start her sophomore year in the Fall of 2016
- Went to a public school in Marietta, GA with a graduating class of about 450 students
Female Computer Science Major C/O 2021
- Concentration in American Studies
- Involved in the Grinnell Singers
- Involved in student government
- Works at the Information Technology desk
- Went to a public school outside of Chicago, IL with a graduating class of about 850 students.
Female Classics and Art History Double Major C/O 2019
- Works for the Art club where she goes to the local Grinnell middle school and teaches art and art education
- Went to a public school in the suburbs of Illinois with a graduating class of about 550 students.
Male Computer Science Major C/O 2019
- Works as a Technology Advisor for the Student Government
- Part of the International Soccer Club
- Works as a Community Advisor
- Went to a public school outside of Pittsburgh, PA with a graduating class of about 160 students.
Male Political Science Major C/O 2019
- First Generation College Student
- Part of multiple singing and music groups
- Involved in the Concerned Black Students Group
- Went to a public charter school in New Orleans, LA with a graduating class of 31 students.
Sign-up for email updates about our program