- Global Health Technologies Minor
- Part of the Campanile Orchestra, which is the non-major student orchestra
- An SER Scholar
- Went to a public school in Michigan with a graduating class of about 180 students.
- Data Science Minor
- In the Student Government Association and the National Society of Black Engineers
- Feels that the Black community has been integral in her experience so far
- Went to a private boarding school in New Hampshire with a graduating class of about 300 students.
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Minor
- Writes for the Rice Journal of Public Policy
- Went to a private school in the Bay Area with a graduating class of about 200 students.