- Went to a private school in Oklahoma City, OK with a graduating class of about 90 students.
- Minor in Philosophy
- Volunteers with Habitat for Humanity
- Part of the IEEE Engineering Group
- Went to a private international school in Mexico with a graduating class of about 180 students.
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Graduation Year: 2019
High School Experience: Private school in Southern California with a graduating class of about 110 students. There was absolutely a culture of going to college.
First Generation College Student: Yes
Minor: Models and Data
Extracurricular Activities: I’m a student-athlete and I’m in a fraternity.
Gender Identity: Female
Graduation Year: 2020
Sexual Orientation: Straight
High School Experience: Public magnet art school in Denver, CO. Everybody had a certain major that you had to audition for to get in. There was a culture of going to college.
First Generation College Student: No
Majors: Double Major in Philosophy and World Literature and Culture Studies
Extracurricular Activities: I’m in an acapella group
What impact has acapella had on your experience?
It’s been really instrumental in finding my place at Trinity. I came from the West with no sort of reference for what Trinity was going to be like and didn’t know anybody before I got there. So, joining the music group was really helpful for me for meeting people and developing my social circle. I met probably 90% of my friends because of it. We meet four times a week, so it gives me structure which is harder to find in college than in high school.
- Minor in Hispanic Studies
- Part of the Charleston House of Interfaith Cooperation and Model U.N.
- Went to a public school in inner-city London, England with a graduating class of about 60 students.
- In a fraternity
- Went to a private school in Baltimore, MD with a graduating class of about 90 students.