- South Asian/Indian
- Works at a tutoring center and a residence hall
- Conducted research with the Public Health school
- Intends to go to dental school
- Went to a public school in East Brunswick, NJ with a graduating class of about 750 students.
- Minor in School of Liberal Arts Management (SLAM)
- In a sorority
- Is a research assistant in a psychology lab
- Volunteers with After-School Newcomb Tutoring
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Graduation Year: 2019
High School Experience: Private high school in northern New Jersey with a graduating class of 93 students. There was a culture of going to college.
Extracurricular Activities: I went abroad so right now I’m just in a fraternity. Sophomore year I was the business school senator for the Undergraduate Student Government and was on the Finance Committee, which is a small group that is given about two million dollars from the endowment each year to allocate to the student body. You would meet with each organization and talk about their budget and allocate money as we saw fit.
- Spanish Minor
- In a business fraternity
- Went to a private school in Dallas, TX with a graduating class of about 100 students.