- Business Management major specializing in Real Estate and Entrepreneurship.
- Public school in Elkhart, Indiana with about 650 students in the graduating class.
- Participates in a dance marathon supporting Alabama hospitals.
University of Alabama
Male Business Management Major C/O 2021
Male Mechanical Engineering Major C/O 2018
- Graduates in December of 2018
- Worked on co-op during college so he graduated a semester late.
- Plays intramural sports.
- Was not in Greek life but still participated in Greek life events
- Went to a private high school in Virginia Beach, VA with a graduating class of about 36 students.
Male Biology Major C/O 2018
- On the pre-med track
- In a fraternity
- Worked in a developmental biology research lab
- Went to a public school in a suburb of Atlanta with a graduating class of about 700 students.
Female Advertising Major C/O 2019
- Transferred in as a sophomore
- Communication Studies Minor
- Part of AdFed
- Works with Project Health where she helps girls and boys who struggle with body dysmorphia issues.
- Feels that the importance of being in a sorority is overblown
Female Fashion Major C/O 2021
- Went to a private Catholic school in Boston, MA with a graduating class of about 98 students.
Female Advertising and Art Double Major C/O 2017
- Has a Creative Specialization for Advertising
- Was in a sorority for three years
- Worked for the Capstone Agency
- Part of AdFed
- Went to an all-girls private school in St. Louis, MO with a graduating class of about 150 students.
Male Marketing Major with specialization in Sales C/O 2019
- Marketing Major with Specialization in Sales
- Participates in Hillel
- In a fraternity and serves on committees in the fraternity
- Went to a public school in Chappaqua, NY with a graduating class of about 450 students.
Male Sports Journalism Major C/O 2017
- Creative Writing Minor
- In a fraternity and served on the executive board of his fraternity
- Worked on committees in the Inter-Fraternity Council
- Went to a private school in Baltimore, MD with a graduating class of about 100 students.
Sign-up for email updates about our program