- Minor in Real Estate
- In an honors fraternity
- Volunteers with Villanova Buddies
- Part of the Engineering Student Council
- Went to a public high school in Sinking Springs, PA with a graduating class of about 500 students
Gender Identity: Male
Graduation Year: 2023
Sexual Orientation: Straight
High School Experience: Public high school in Lower Merion, PA with a graduating class of about 450 students. There was a culture of going to college.
First-Generation College Student: Yes
Extracurricular Activities: I’m a student-athlete.
What impact has your sport had on your experience? In what ways?
It’s busy and everything I do is scheduled. There’s a lot of free time but we wake up early, have practice, then go to study hall.
- First-Generation College Student
- Part of the NovaRacing Team
- Part of the Campus Activities Team
- Went to a public school in Brooklyn, NY with a graduating class of about 1,400 students
Gender Identity: Female
Graduation Year: 2022
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
High School Experience: Private high school in Morristown, NJ with a graduating class of about 48 students. There was a culture of going to college.
First-Generation College Student: No
Extracurricular Activities: I’m a member of the Women in Business Society, a Mergers and Acquisitions club, and LEVEL.
Did any of your extracurricular activities have a particularly big impact on your experience? In what ways?
The Women in Business Society teaches women them about finance and accounting. We have speakers come in, so that has expanded my knowledge of the business world and how I can learn to be the best business person I can be using the tools I’ve learned from the club.